Search This Blog

5.05.2011

The Kerna Project

Sorry for the shorter posts this week- I've been quite busy and still am with school, scouts and a couple other things.

Anyway, i am itching to reveal that my last venture with science fiction made me really want to make a go at something bigger than just a paragraph-
A galaxy, complete with its own history, heroes, plights and progress! Right now i've outlined the entire setting and began on the first of the chronicle. I still need to fill in the blanks on pretty much every aspect, but hey; i'm having the time of my life making this! And that, is how it should be.

Now, i have a question for you: should i reveal part of the outline on tuesday, or would it be better to wait and show something a little more interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment