Search This Blog

4.12.2011

First Post

I hope everybody enjoyed their spring break!
So this is my blog about everything i find that some might have overlooked. thats right, I am the janitor, and so I shall start with a few things about me...


My name is Steviekun (not my real name X-D.) I'm in high school (Junior) and I take almost all AP classes (who studies?). Since schoolwork of course becomes before life, my parents don't allow me to have a real job. So I make and sell candles on my spare time.


I havent been devoted in many areas, simply because there is too much to experience to stay on one note. However, my tendency towards art and games have yet to waver. I also contemplate on almost everything. I would not pin myself to any lifestyle, since I cannot stand stereotypes. Ask me questions, thats what I ask of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment